Monday 9 July 2012

Getting ready for summer pt. 1

Hello everyone! We’re both really sorry for the lack of blogs lately but with it being the end of term we’re both so busy with school however, stay with us guys, there’s only 2 weeks left! With summer fast approaching I thought I would share with you what I do (beauty wise) during the summer:

Get my eyebrows threaded. I normally just pluck my own but when it’s summer I like them nice. Aso if I pluck my eyebrows while I have a tan I get pale spots where I have plucked- not a good luck!

Don’t wear foundation. I physically can’t stand it when my foundation is sweating off my face (sorry for too much information!) so in the summer I stick to a lighter tinted moisturiser. If I have been on holiday and got a tan I always buy it a shade darker, there’s nothing worse than a tanned body and a pale face!

Get eyelash extensions. I haven’t tried this before but I’m thinking of doing it this summer so I don’t have to wear mascara as it’s a bit of a pain, especially if I’m swimming.

Wear sun cream. I know this seems obvious but it really is important to protect your skin. Luckily, I still get a tan even though I’m wearing sun cream (it just takes longer) but if you don’t just apply a fake tan or gradual tanner.

That’s all for today girls, part 2 will be up tomorrow xo

No comments:

Post a Comment