Monday 30 July 2012

3 reasons I love Converse

1. They go with anything.
And by anything, I do mean ANYTHING. I wear mine with my jeans and a t-shirt for walking the dog and running errands. I wear them with shorts and tights for shopping and generally going out with my friends. I wear them with my cycling shorts for the rare occasions that I exercise. I wear them with summer dresses to make them a bit more casual and relaxed. Anyway, you get the idea; you can wear them with anything.

2. They are hard wearing.
My converse are quite new but I know people who have had the same pair for over two years and have only bought some more because they have outgrown their old pair. What if you get them dirty? No problem, just throw them in the wash and they’ll come out good as new.

3. They come in every single colour
Well, maybe not EVERY colour but you certainly have a lot of choice. They do black pairs for the winter, pink pairs for the summer, union jack pairs for when you’re feeling patriotic and yellow pairs for when you’re feeling a bit wild. There is a colour/print of converse for everyone; you just have to find what’s right for you.

Let us know what your favourite style of converse are, or any other type of shoes! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment