Friday 22 June 2012

Miracle Mascaras

Mascara is my second most important make up. The first being foundation.
Without it my eyelashes look non-existent and it somehow makes me look and feel more awake. But some mascaras are a lot better than others.

My favourite mascara that I use the majority of the time is Maybelline – “the COLOSSAL Volum’ Express Waterproof” and I love it. It is £7.19 from Superdrug and the brush really helps your eyelashes go larger. My eyelashes don’t flick easily and this mascara, compared to the others I’ve tried gives them the most volume.

The other mascara I quite like is Max Factor Mascara 2000 Calorie Black. Is it £7.99 from Superdrug and really make me eyelashes stand out. It doesn’t give them the same volume but, considering the lack of volume my eyelashes gain, it does have a noticeable effect.

The mascara I am most disappointed about is Rimmel London – The Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara” It was Rimmel, £6.69 in Superdrug and did absolutely nothing to my eyelashes but give them a slightly darker shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment